Contest: Win 2 Dozen Bridgestone Golf Balls
Update: Congratulations to Jon Anhold of Ohio, winner of the 2 dozen golf balls from Bridgestone Golf.
It’s Masters Week and to kick things off, Sandbox8.com and Bridgestone Golf have teamed up to give away 2 Dozen Golf Balls (1 Box of the Bridgestone Tour B330-RX and 1 box of the new Bridgestone e7+ golf balls) and 2 Bridgestone Golf Hats to one lucky reader!
Three easy ways to enter to win 2 Dozen Bridegstone Golf Balls.
- For (1) contest entry – put your comment at the bottom of this post telling us why you should be the winner of 2 Dozen Bridgestone Golf Balls. The first 10 people who leave a comment will get 3 chances to win.
- For (5) contest entries-signup for the SB8 Newsletter
- For (10) contest entries -guess the combined 4 round totals of Fred Couples and Brandt Snedeker (e.g. Fred Couples 277 and Brandt Snedeker 279 = 556) in the comments section (entry via this method ends on Saturday April 11th, 2009 @ 8 PM PST)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- All winners must be 18 years of age or older.
- Eligibility is limited to residents of the United States.
- You may only leave one comment entry per day, one combined score totals entry per day, and one email per newsletter signup. If you comment more than once in one day you’ll be automatically disqualified. Multiple comments and newsletter signups are allowed.
- Read full contest rules.
- SOFTEST multi-layer Urethane Ball on the market
- Large & SOFT Gradational Core with a soft feel and added forgiveness
- Mantle layer for high repulsion and workability
- SOFT Urethane Cover with Seamless 330 dimple design for pinpoint accuracy
- Optimized for AMATEUR AVERAGE < 105 MPH Swing Speeds
- Designed for players that have a high to medium ball flight and need a more penetrating trajectory for increased distance.
- The e7+ Multi-Layer high speed performance design is engineered for players who have a medium to high trajectory and are seeking longer distance.
- The powerful three piece construction provides a solid feel with a piercing trajectory even in windy conditions.
- Patented 330 dimple design with Seamless Cover Technology™ for Tour Proven Pin Point Accuracy and Consistency.
Got a Bridgestone Golf success story? Let Bridgestone know in 100 words or less and you could end up in a commercial with Fred Couples.