What’s in the Bag: Brandt Snedeker
In Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, Bridgestone Tour Team member Brandt Snedeker ensured Easter 2011 would be one he’d never forget, firing a tournament low 7-under par 64 to earn his way into a playoff for the Heritage. In his second career PGA TOUR victory, Snedeker made a title-clinching par on the 3rd hole of the sudden death playoff to secure the victory and vault him into 7th place in the 2011 FedExCup standings.
“With 5 Top 10’s this year, Brandt has been one of the hottest players on TOUR over the last few weeks, so we had a feeling that it was only a matter of time until he would be hoisting the second PGA TOURtrophy of his career,” said Dan Murphy, Vice President of Marketing – Bridgestone Golf, Inc. “We’re excited that the B330-S helped Brandt stand up to the tough test that is Harbour Town Golf Links. We were proud to see ‘Sneds’ don the Tartan Jacket. There isn’t a more deserving champion in golf.”
Snedeker relied on the incredible feel and consistency of the new Bridgestone Golf TOUR B330-S golf ball in his march to victory, compiling an array of impressive statistics throughout the course of the event. On the incredibly tight Harbour Town Golf Links, Snedeker finished T3 in Driving Accuracy and also managed T2 and T4 finishes in Putts per GIR and Putts PerRound, respectively. In addition, Snedeker negotiated the demanding track with 21 birdies for the week, the best of any competitor in the field.
Brandt Snedeker’s Setup for the 2011 Heritage:
- Driver: TaylorMade Burner SuperFast (10.5°) with a Fujikura Morore F1 2.0 shaft
- Fairway Wood: TaylorMade Burner SuperFast (15°) with a Mitsubishi Diamana Blue Board 73 shaft
- Hybrid: Adams Pro A12 Proto G (20°) with an NVentix Nunchuk GH 2660 shaft
- Irons: Bridgestone Tourstage GR C-1 Irons 3-P (TT DG X100);
- Wedges: Bridgestone Golf J38 54 Degree (TT DG S400), Cleveland 588 (60°) with True Temper Dynamic Gold S400 shafts
- Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG Rossie
- Golf Ball: Bridgestone TOUR B330-S