What’s in the Bag: Tiger Woods 2012 AT&T National
Nike Athlete Tiger Woods captured his 74th PGA Tour win at AT&T National, moving him into outright second place on the PGA Tour’s all-time career win list.
Helping him to his third victory of the season was his full bag of 14 Nike clubs, including his Nike Method 001 putter. Woods, who is ranked first on the PGA Tour in putts from 20 – 25’ so far this season, was ranked ninth for the week in putts gained.
Tiger Woods Setup for the 2012 AT&T National
- Driver: Nike VR Tour 8.5-degree (Graphite Design DI 6X)
- Fairway Wood: Nike VR Pro Limited Edition 3-wood/15-degree and SQ II 5-wood/19-degree
- Irons: Nike VR Pro Blades (3-PW)
- Wedges: Nike VR Pro 56-degree and 60-degree
- Putter: Nike Method 001
- Ball: Nike ONE Tour D
- Apparel: Nike Golf Tiger Woods Collection
- Footwear: Nike TW ‘13
- What's in the Bag: Tiger Woods 2012 AT&T National | Golf Driving Hints
- What's in the Bag: Tiger Woods 2012 AT&T National | Golfing Tips And Tricks